Friday, May 21, 2010

Not Much Happening . .

So, I know I haven't posted much lately, and its mainly because there is nothing exciting happening in sports right now. But still, when the headline of sportscenter is some guy I never heard of accusing Lance Armstrong of taking PEDs, you know its a slow news day. The NBA playoffs are officially a wash. Boringest postseason in basketball EVER. Lakers-Celtics finals  . . . . I'm soooooo excited . . . not.

Yep, it's gonna be slow around here until the NBA draft and when NBA free agency heats up. I'll probably also try to cover the World Cup, since that's pretty exciting stuff. But for the most part, baseball sucks, and I hate it. Why can't basketball season be during the summer and football season be during the winter? That way, we can have decent sports coverage year round. But no, baseball has to have a monopoly on the summer. Suck it, sports fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment